Phoenix Cybersecurity (Phoenix) is a focused cybersecurity consulting and services company, assisting clients with their data security, security operations and compliance needs. Phoenix has a breadth of knowledge in the private, public and defense sectors with clients in the Fortune 50, US Department of Defense and the US Department of Homeland Security. Phoenix supports market verticals such as government, healthcare, financial services and defense. Phoenix is a Small, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) business under the Navy SeaPort-e contract and the contracting agency will receive SDVOSB credit. Team Phoenix has strong and relevant past performance in several Functional Areas delineated in the Seaport-e RFP. Team Phoenix collectively has a resource base of over 650 highly skilled and experienced staff in all seven (7) Zones, many of who maintain security clearances.
SeaPort-e is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including, Engineering, Financial Management and Program Management.
Phoenix is qualified for the following Functional Areas (FAs) under Navy SeaPort-e and is qualified to deliver services within all seven SeaPort-e zones.
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
- System Safety Engineering Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Logistics Support
- Supply and Provisioning Support
- Training Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
- Program Support
- Functional and Administrative Support
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
In order to ensure quality of services and compliance, the Team will use an established set of standards and processes with which all team members agree to conform. The principles of these two important elements are established first in the subcontracting agreements, and, finally, in the QC Plan. Our standard TO management processes and risk mitigation strategies will be used to measure subcontractor performance. In addition, Phoenix will survey the team members on a semi-annual basis to determine the team’s performance and to invite recommendations to improve the in-place organizational structure and management processes. This will be supported by our in-place Service Level Agreement (SLA).