Phoenix Cybersecurity (Phoenix) is a focused cybersecurity consulting and services company, assisting clients with their data security, security operations and compliance needs. Phoenix has a breadth of knowledge in the private, public and defense sectors with clients in the Fortune 50, US Department of Defense and the US Department of Homeland Security. Phoenix supports market verticals such as government, healthcare, financial services and defense. Phoenix is a Small, Service-Disable Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) business under the FAA eFAST contract and the contracting agency will receive SDVOSB credit.
The Electronic Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFAST) is the FAA’s preferred contracting vehicle for small business contracts. eFAST streamlines the procurement process for all stakeholders using a web-based acquisition tool and automated workflows compliant with applicable FAA standards. eFAST supports the following contract types: Firm-Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursable, Time and Materials, Labor Hour and others as appropriate. While eFAST is an agency-wide acquisition vehicle, it can also be used by other Federal agencies when in the best interest of the government. Since Fiscal Year 2010, the eFAST program has awarded over $1.5 billion in contracts to small businesses.
Phoenix was awarded the following Functional Areas as a small business under eFAST:
- Business Administration & Management (BAM)
- Computer/Information Systems Development (CSD)
- Computer Systems Support (CSS)
- Documentation & Training (D&T)
- Engineering Services (ES)
- Satisfies Small Business and Service-Disable Veteran-Owned requirements
- Low access fee: 1%
- Multiple contract types and performance-based solutions available
- Direct awards Small Business and SDVO companies
- One-stop shopping: full service procurement services available (additional fee)